Original Title: Der Frühlingsgarten
With photographs from Jürgen Becker
Hardcover with jacket,
23.0 x 25.0 cm,
9.1 x 9.8 Inches
€ 29.99 [D] | € 30.90 [A] | CHF 40.90* (* rec. retail price) recommended retail price
Publishing House: DVA Architektur
Date of publication:
September 3, 2012
This title is available.
For the most delightful time of the garden year
Designing gardens so that they have something to offer year round is Peter Janke’s most basic gardening objective. His philosophy of a garden that is attractive twelve months long is sensible, consistent, and yet always highly poetic.
The author, garden designer, and perennial gardener accompanies the reader though all the phases of spring, paired with impressive photographs by Jürgen Becker. From the waning of winter to the transition into summer the author shows the way through luxuriant combinations of plants and presents design approaches that serve the reader as a richly-layered source of ideas for his or her own garden.
• A variety of plants and design ideas for an opulent start to the season
• An expert’s practical tips for a glittering profusion of flowers in any garden
• A wide range of styles for the most beautiful gardens from February to June
• Fundamental ideas for redesigning private gardens or optimizing extant ones
• Target group: garden owners and landscape architects
© Verlagsgruppe Random House GmbH